The first prize of £5000 was awarded to Chris Paterson for "Guiding Lights," a scheme that uses innovative smartphone technology to magically light up a dark footpath in Sheffield.
Second prize of £2000 went to "Wicker Spice" by Oliver Peach.
Third prize of £1000 went to Food for Thought by Doma Architects.
Judges also commended the following projects:
- Life is a beach by Ark D M Team
- Pigs, Bees & Bells by David Britch, Eamonn Canniffe, Stephen Martlew
- Is the River Really Beautiful...? by John Harrison, Chantelle Stewart
- The Coo-op by Evans Vettori Architects
- Cuthbert Bank / Walkley Flying Club by Simon Gedye, Keith Hayman
All photographs were taken by the Sheffield Hallam University press office